requirements for nature program
- Age 4-7
- Proficient with toileting, able to know when they need to go to the bathroom and communicate that
- Able to follow 2-3 step directions carefully
- Shows respect toward guides, peers, and nature
- Able to communicate needs effectively
- Ability to stay with guide and group
- Appropriate clothing and material for weather and time outdoors
schedule & Tuition
Our class meets from 9:00 a.m. -1 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
There are 2 and 3 day options.
Enrollment closely follows Nassau county school calendar with the option to have rolling enrollment.
Priority for enrollment will be given to students enrolling for full-time program.
2021 Session Dates
Spring Session - January 11, 2021 to May 20, 2021
-No classes the week of March 15 to March 26, 2021 for Spring Break.
Tuition for 17 weeks
2 days - $1200 or $240 monthly
3 days - $1800 or $360 monthly
The tuition is prepaid and due by the first business day of each month.
There are no deductions of the monthly tuition for sick days, vacations, holidays, power outages due to tornado/hurricane or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
We maintain a very low teacher to student ratio 1-2:7
Enrollment is conditional for the first 4 weeks.
Families who wish to apply need to first submit inquiry and bring their child for a tour. You’re invited to let your child play in our outdoor classroom, ask questions, and get to know more about what it’s like to enroll in an all outdoor program.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.